Welcome to the Rowland Adult & Community Education High School Concurrent Enrollment Program.
High school students attending the following schools can concurrently enroll with Rowland Adult and Community Education (RACE) to make up credits towards graduation or to complete enrichment classes while still attending their resident high school.
Concurrent enrollment is available to students who attend:
- Nogales High School
- Rowland High School
- Santana High School
- The adult education program, course, or class is not offered in the regular high school curriculum.
- The student needs the adult education program, course, or class in order to make up deficient credits for graduation from high school.
- The adult education program, course, or class supplements or enriches the high school student's educational experience.
Concurrent enrollment classes are “open entry” and students can enroll at various points throughout the school year. Classes are offered Monday through Thursday from 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm.
Classes are offered using APEX online learning platform. Courses are assigned based on student needs. A credentialed teacher provides targeted instructional support. Classes meet all state and district graduation requirements.
Rowland Adult & Community Education is fully accredited by the Western Association of
Schools and Colleges (WASC).
- Complete Concurrent Enrollment Student Registration Form.
- Ask your Counselor to complete the Concurrent Enrollment Counselor Referral Form.
- Meet with our Counselor via Zoom for an orientation.
- You are ready to start taking classes.
|AEC3- Santana High School||Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Wednesday||08/14/23-12/22/23||2:00pm-4:00pm||P-2||Mauna|