Counseling » Transcripts


Obtaining your transcripts

In order to receive credit at RACE for classes completed in other schools in the U.S. you must request your transcripts from all schools attended.
You can obtain your transcripts by:
  1. Contacting the school(s) directly and requesting transcripts
  2. Visit Parchment Website and receive them digitally
Went to school out of the country?
  1. Have your transcripts translated to English
  2. Contact the RACE Counseling team for more information
Need a transcript from us?
Please contact us to receive your transcript.
Delivery options:
  • In person
  • Electronic
  • Mail
Need your GED or HiSET Certificate or Transcripts?

Attended RACE and need your High School Transcripts?