High School Diploma
Earn a high school diploma with us!
|Mathematics (including Algebra 1)||20 credits|
|Physical Science||10 credits|
|U.S. History||10 credits|
|World History||10 credits|
|Fine Arts/Foreign Language/CTE||10 credits|
|Approved Electives||50 credits|
How to get started:
- Register for our High School Diploma Program.
- Schedule an appointment with one of our counselors.
- If you attended another high school or adult school, obtain your transcripts (if applicable).
- Meet with the counselor. Bring your transcripts to discuss what program is best for you.
- You will be provided with an orientation and your graduation plan will be created.
- You are ready to start taking classes. You will receive information on how to join your class.
Schedule an appointment
High School Diploma FAQs
What are the course requirements?
You must complete 160 credits which equals 32 courses.
How long does it take to earn my diploma?
Diploma completion depends on the amount of credits previously earned. A transcript evaluation will be completed when meeting with the counselor to determine how many credits a student needs.
What is a Graduation Plan?
A graduation plan is an outline of class credits needed to complete the high school diploma.
Who should have a Graduation Plan?
A graduation plan will be developed for students who are interested in continuing the education. This plan will outline class requirements at RACE.
Do you accept coursework from other schools?
Coursework from other schools is accepted. Prospective students will need to bring transcripts from any other school attended including classes taken in other countries.
Are there online classes available?
We offer in-person and Zoom classes. All work will be completed using a computer.