What can the RACE counselors assist with?
- Academic Assistance
- Setting goals for graduation/program completion
- Career services: resumes, cover letters, interview prep, job search, career exploration and more
- Assistance with locating resources
- Information about programs offered at RACE
- Limited personal counseling
Are you a current student? Please click below to schedule an appointment:
New students please call the office for information: (626) 965-5975
RUSD Counseling Belief Statements
All Secondary Counselors in the Rowland Unified School District hold the same beliefs about our students:
- All students have the right to a safe and supportive learning environment.
- All students shall have access to a school counselor who actively advocates for their academic, career, and social emotional needs.
- All students have the right to be heard and treated with respect and dignity.
- All students deserve a school counselor who will collaborate with families, stakeholders, and who will provide community resources to meet students’ needs and assist in student development.
- All students should be allowed to make mistakes; mistakes should not define a student.