Parent Education Through Parent/Child Participation
Learn and Grow with Your Child
Our classes promote bonding, develop knowledge, and support the physical and social-emotional development of the child through music, movement, arts, crafts, and more!
This class is designed for parents to participate with their child in a pre-school setting. Parents participate in discussions concerning early childhood development and participate with their child in group activities designated to stimulate social and emotional growth and foster school readiness.
- Over 3,200 adult parents and over 2,800 children have participated in this program since 2001.
- Children that participate in this program are better prepared to enter kindergarten.
Requirements for Enrollment
- The child must be age appropriate by October 1, 2022 to enroll in the class.
- Parents must bring proof of child's current immunizations, DPT or DT, MMR, Hepatitis B, Hib and Varicella.
- Parents must have a current tuberculosis clearance.
Registration will take place August 8 to August 11 in the classroom and will continue until classes are full. Upon registration parents must have proof of TB clearance. You will not be able to register without proof of TB clearance.
Maximum number of students: 20 adults
Fall 2023 Registration Fees:
Non-refundable $150.00 registration fee per class session. A non-refundable $45 fee will be added for each additional child.